March 18, 2015

C Is For Cookie

I made cookies last night. I don't enjoy making cookies because hovering around the oven while watching the minutes isn't my idea of a good time. I like cakes. Cakes you throw in the oven and come back to find them all cooked after you've done some laundry or got some good couch time in.

My husband, however, LOVES cookies. Chocolate chip cookies, to be exact. Last weekend we were talking about cookies and he had a mock tantrum about me never, ever making cookies lol Poor, sad hubs.

To rectify this egregiousness, I made cookies. Chocolate chip cookies.

I prefer mine with pecans in them, but Il Duce wouldn't allow it. "You want pecans in your cookies, you make a separate batch"... Hmph! He's lucky he can still walk hehehe!

Do you guys like your chocolate chip cookies straight up or with nuts?

13 comments:

Laura said...

Pecans or walnuts. Lots of them. Il Duce does not know what he's missing. ;-)

Unknown said...

Definitely nuts. I like toasted hazelnuts or almonds in mine.

Dianne

Johanna said...

Mine NEVER wants nuts in his cookies or raisins. He also doesn't like peppers, onions or celery in his food either.

paront1222@comcast.net said...

I love em chewy and plain but LOVE them with some nuts inside. Macadamia's are the best but I'll take anything.......

Ellie-Mae said...

With nuts, but I'm from Australia, so I call them biscuits.

Nisa-mom said...

I always divided the dough, 1 batch with nuts for my husband and another with chocolate chips for me and my daughter :)

Unknown said...

I've always thought chocolate chip cookies aren't complete without some walnuts. My hubby doesn't agree so he gets his without...if I'm willing to share the dough. ;)

artsycraftsyivy said...

No nuts, please.

artsycraftsyivy said...

No nuts, please.

Camille Mendel said...

I have to say I'm with your husband on this one. No nuts.

Tamie said...

I'm fine with nuts but love oatmeal chocolate chip the best!

Unknown said...

I love pecans but sadly my family does not. Oh nuts!

Sandra said...

No nuts. No PB. Maybe some cranberries.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...